Praying the Armor
PRAYING THE ARMOR OF GOD (Ephesians 6:10-17)
(Eph 6:13-18 NIV) Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand…
Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist…
- I am a child of God
- God is in me; God is greater than Satan
- Jesus has provided for my victory; I am a victor in Jesus Christ through the Gospel
- Nothing can separate me from the love of God
- I can help win the world for Jesus
…with the breastplate of righteousness in place
- My righteousness is but filthy rags; Jesus is the righteous one
- God made Him who knew no sin to become sin for me that I might become the righteousness of God in him
- I am justified, declared righteous by the blood of Jesus
- Therefore, I stand against the false accusations of the devil
- I thank God for the righteousness I have in Jesus Christ!
…with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.
- I was at war with God because of my sin
- Jesus died to make a peace treaty in His blood; I am fully reconciled to God
- Jesus died that all may have peace with God.
- I’m lacing up my ‘gospel shoes’ so that I will always be prepared to give an answer to anyone
- I am ready to tell the world the good news that peace with God is available through Jesus Christ
In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.
- I see where Satan has been trying to attack my faith with arrows of doubt
- I lift the shield of faith to fend off the arrow
- I replace my fears with faith; I replace my worries with faith; I replace my disappointments with faith
- I believe God is the King; I believe our King is good
- I believe God is working all things for good on my behalf
- I believe I can walk in love
- I believe I can walk in victory
… Take the helmet of salvation
- My soul has been saved; my body will be saved; my mind is being saved
- I take the same power than cleansed and delivered my soul and apply it to my mind
- My thoughts, my attitudes, my wishes are being transformed and renewed by the blood of Jesus
… and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God
- The Bible is the Word of God
- The Bible is true, The Bible is alive, The Bible is mighty
- I love the Bible; I will learn the Bible; I will live the Bible
- I swing the Word of God as a sword against the attacks of the enemy
- I cut down his plans and pierce His lies
- I stand alone on the Word of God--the Bible
… and pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.
- Fully dressed for battle I pray with the greatest power and authority I have ever known!