LOCATIONS

This is my search section here

Gahanna Campus

3690 N Stygler Road Gahanna, OH 43230

CELEBRATION TIMES

In Person and online at 9am and 10:30am

Whitehall Campus

441 S Yearling Road Columbus, OH 43213

CELEBRATION TIMES

In Person and Online at 10am

East Campus

13142 Broad Street SW Pataskala, OH 43062

CELEBRATION TIME

In Person and online at 10am


Multi-Site Standards for Launch


Category: Church & Ministry
Author: New Life Church

The Multi-Campus Church

INITIAL STANDARDS FOR NEW CAMPUS LAUNCH* ver.12.10.13 

  • Unanimous Elder Team affirmation of targeted community
  • Unanimous Elder Team affirmation of campus pastor
  • Campus Ministry Leadership Team (MLT) fully in place
    • Campus Pastor – team-building, shepherding, connections/assimilation
    • Children’s Ministries Director
    • Worship Arts Director/Worship Leader-includes Tech director
    • Operations Director – site director for finances/facilities 
  • First-Year Budget at least 70% raised; remaining 30% pledged
  • Necessary equipment/supplies secured
  • Minimum number of launch team members committed (site-specific)
  • Comprehensive Contextualized Ministry Plan developed, then reviewed and approved by New Life Elders
  • Staffing and Reporting Structure clarified and fully embraced
  • Sending Campus/Launch Team completes Prayer-Walk through the community
  • Gospel-centered DNA fully embraced by new campus MLT
  • Meeting location secured
  • Public commissioning of new campus by sending campus(es)