Active Parenting Training
Tuesday, October 18, 6:45pm–8:45pm
Active Parenting will give you skills to achieve a fuller, more satisfying family life and help your children achieve greater happiness and success. Written by Dr. Michael Popkin, one of the nation’s foremost experts on parenting education, this course will show you a proven-effective approach to parenting that will lead to more harmony and happiness for you and your children ages 5 to 12. You’ll learn strategies for success, along with positive discipline and communication techniques to help your family run more smoothly.
Since 1983 over three million parents have learned from this dynamic, entertaining, and fun-filled video and discussion program—and now, so can you!
This workshop will show you effective ways to...
• use discipline that really works
• open up lines of communication—before they get clogged
• teach responsibility, courage, and other important character traits
• encourage school success
• defuse power struggles with your children
• stimulate independence as your child grows older
• stop scolding and start smiling with your kids again!
Taught by Pastor Jay (a certified trainer), this 6 week course will meet on Tuesdays, Oct 4 - Nov 8, 6:45 - 8:40pm. Cost is $35 per home (individual or couple) which covers materials and childcare if pre-registered.