Sunday, January 17, 10am–11am
Join us for worship at 10am, both in person or online. Like everything else, church feels a little different this year but we've worked hard to make our in-person gatherings both safe and engaging. If you're joining us in person, here's what to expect:
- Seating arrangements are well spaced, but close enough to smile and wave!
- Bring your own mask or we will have one available when you arrive.
- Gatherings last approximately an hour and are focused on worship, the Word, and the gospel.
- Full KidzLife Ministry is available in two age groups - birth to age 4, and Elementary.
- Coffee and donuts will be available beginning at 9:15am.
Let’s do everything we can to connect with each other even though these worship gatherings will be different. We are still family!