Worship Gathering at 11:30am
Sunday, November 22, 11:30am–12:30pm
We are now offering some in-person worship gatherings! To be safe and responsible, there are some differences for these gatherings, so be prepared for it to feel a bit different. Also, since we will maintain proper social distancing, seating will be spaced apart and in small groupings.
What to Expect:
- Seating arrangement will be spaced apart, but close enough to smile and wave!
- Bring your own mask or we will have one available when you arrive.
- Gatherings will be less than 1 hour, but still focused on God’s Word and His community!
- Creative worship elements will be used since congregational singing will be limited for now.
- Kids will worship alongside of their parents! In time, KidzLife will reopen but timing is still unknown.
- Cafe will remain closed, so drink your coffee before you come!
Let’s do everything we can to connect with each other even though these worship gatherings will be different. We are still family!