Worship Gathering at 9:00am
Sunday, November 22, 9am–10am
We are offering in-person worship gatherings! However, to be safe and responsible, there are some differences for these gatherings, so be prepared for it to feel a bit different. Also, since we will maintain proper social distancing, seating will be spaced apart and in small groupings by households.What to Expect:
- Seating arrangement will be spaced apart, but close enough to smile and wave!
- Bring your own mask or we will have one available when you arrive.
- Gatherings will be about an hour, but still focused on God’s Word and His community!
- Congregational singing will be placed at the end of our gathering for now.
- KidzLife has reopened, but all kids are always welcome to worship with the adults!
- Cafe will remain closed, so drink your coffee before you come!
Let’s do everything we can to connect with each other even though these worship gatherings will be different. We are still family!