Worship Gathering at 10:30am
Sunday, October 18, 10:30am–11:30am
We are now offering some in-person worship gatherings! To be safe and responsible, there are some differences for these gatherings, so be prepared for it to feel a bit different. Also, since we will maintain proper social distancing, seating will be spaced apart and in small groupings.
What to Expect:
- Seating arrangement will be spaced apart, but close enough to smile and wave!
- Bring your own mask or we will have one available when you arrive.
- Gatherings will be less than 1 hour, but still focused on God’s Word and His community!
- Creative worship elements will be used since congregational singing will be limited for now.
- KidzLife has reopened for crawlers through age 5, but all kids are always welcome to worship with the adults!
- Cafe will remain closed, so drink your coffee before you come!
Let’s do everything we can to connect with each other even though these worship gatherings will be different. We are still family!