Fall Festival Trunk or Treat
Saturday, October 24, 5pm–7pm
Celebrate the fall season with a fun outdoor activity for children and adults! With so many things different this year, let's not forget to relax in the crisp fall air, dress the kids up in fun costumes, and roam the decorated trucks to get the kids lots of candy! This family friendly event hosted in the New Life parking lot is a great chance to enjoy some time with each other as a Gahanna community! Admission is free so invite your friends!
- FREE Admission!
- Yummy Food Trucks (for purchase)
- Shelter and Picnic Area to eat and relax
- Tons of Candy! (distributed with gloves and masks)
- Non-Scary Decorated Vehicles and Costumes
Can You Decorate Your Vehicle For Us?
We are looking for a parking lot full of decorated trunks, hatchbacks, and truck beds to make this event as fun as possible! So search Pinterest for ideas and REGISTER YOUR VEHICLE BY OCTOBER 18th to provide some great fun to the kids of Gahanna! (Please keep all decorations non-scary so all ages can participate!) Prizes will be awarded for the best decorated trunks!
Grand Prize Winner will receive:
- $100 Gift Card to your favorite restaurant!
- $100 Gift Card donated to Gahanna Residents In Need (G.R.I.N.) in your name!
- New Life Swag!
REGISTER YOUR VEHICLE HERE!
Want to Donate Candy for the Event?
Drop off in the New Life lobby during weekend services or during the week between 7am-3pm!