Partnering with Parents
Wednesday, November 18, 8:30am–11:30am
Coming alongside New Life families and their neighbors.
This is a difficult time where a number of parents find themselves juggling work and their children’s schooling at home… and it’s very stressful.
As a church, we want to provide assistance to parents and alleviate some anxiety by helping to monitor their children in a learning environment at our Gahanna Campus.
- Wednesday mornings 8:30 - 11:30am at New Life Church, Gahanna Campus
- Children in grades 1-6 doing distanced learning with provided adult helpers to monitor & offer assistance
- Children must bring their own school supplied tablet/ device, headphones, assignment packets and school supplies (water bottle & snack also suggested)
- All students and adult helpers must wear face masks
- In the event a child becomes ill or is uncooperative, parents agree to come get their child immediately