Rise Up! For Such a Time as This
Friday, March 26, 7pm–10pm
Women's Study in the book of Esther
Women's Celebration of Esther
God's word is relevant for every age. The timeless lessons from Esther apply for this very time we live in. Be inspired to rise up, take risks and live boldly for God!
Join us for a celebration through the book of Esther Friday, March 26 in person or via live-steam. The evening will include:
- A dramatic worship journey through Esther
- If I Perish, I Perish teaching
- Testimony of a modern day Esther, a persecution survivor
- Worship and much more!
This is a free event!
You may also want to do the accompanying 4-week study in Esther. If so, follow this link for all of the details:
Or visit our Pinterest page:
The study includes a workbook which will include daily studies through Esther, prayer initiatives, activities and more.
There are weekly teaching videos on the passages you study
Bonus teachings on the following are included:
- Preparing for His Presence on fasting
- Meeting with the King on prayer
- Kingdom Builders on sharing your faith.
We encourage you to do the study with a friend!