Four Ideals of a Real Man
- He rejects social and spiritual passivity
- He accepts responsibility for a will to obey, a work to do, and a woman to love
- He leads courageously in his family, job, and community
- He serves, not to achieve any earthly reward, but because he is expecting a greater reward, God's reward
*Adapted from Robert Lewis' Men's Fraternity
Vision of the Real Men Ministry
- Breaking Down Walls by investing in the lives of men to call them out of isolation to build a community that will carry one another's burdens.
Galatians 6:2 - "Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ."
- Redefining Identities by building a vision of what God can do in a man's life and to help men see themselves as God does, not as the world does.
Ephesians 4:22-24 - "You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your minds; and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness."
- Transforming Lives Forever by inspiring men to live a life that will leave a legacy for future generations by equipping them to lead confidently and courageously in their families, jobs, communities, and the world.
Matthew 28:18-20 - "Then Jesus came to them and said, 'All authority in heaven and earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.'"